Being out in the countryside of Japan offers some interesting opportunities for cultural exploration. Below I shall attempt to catalog as many local events for Nanao, Ishikawa, and Japan in general. Please comment or message me with any additions, corrections, or anything else. I am by no means an expert! Please take it all with a grain of salt.
- Komaruyama Park Cherry Blossom Viewing
- Seihakusai Dekayama Festival – During Golden Week (May 3, 4, 5)
- Monterey Jazz Festival in Noto – July (30 or 31)
- Kouda Fire Festival – Last Saturday of July
- Issaki Houtou Festival – First Friday and Saturday of August
Referenced and Important links